Available Australian Shepherd Puppies
ALL Fifteen Acre Farms puppies are produced ONLY from AKC/ASCA registered, DNA profiled, health tested parents.
See DeLaney's puppies here: DeLaney's Puppies
See Cleopatra's puppies here: Cleopatra's Puppies
See Tiffany's puppies here: Tiffany's Puppies
The quickest way to reserve a place in line to select a puppy ON SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT ONLY from our next litters is to simply click the 'Reserve A Fifteen Acre Farms Puppy' button below and pay the $200 NONREFUNDABLE deposit. You can specify color and/or gender preference, if you have one, on that form in the additional information category. If you prefer to have a conversation with me first you can call & leave a message or text me at 918-706-1931 or email email@example.com or like our page on Facebook at Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds and send me a message there. I will respond as soon as I can. NOTE: Puppies are never placed on eye color as blue eyes can change at any age. If you do not make your selection when it is your turn I will move on down the list of deposit holders allowing others to make their selection. We simply cannot tie up entire litters of puppies waiting weeks for one person to make their selection based on eye color that may change anyway. Prices are: $1200 black tri, $1800 red tri, $2000 blue merle, & $2500 red merle. Air travel is an additional $700 if needed. If you think you want to breed go through the ENTIRE *For Breeders* section of my website and send me your answers. Applications received with any part of that section incomplete will be discarded.
As you can see we have quite a lengthy deposit holder list. Some of the deposit holders have experienced life changing events due to Covid and cannot make their selection at this time so a few on the list will be skipped over for the next several litters.
Deposit holders in order of receipt to choose for the next litters are:
1. Brian in Dallas, TX - Black Tri Female
2. Glynis in Winter Haven, FL - Blue Merle or Red Merle Male
3. Vickie in Loganville, GA - Blue Merle or Red Merle Female
4. Johnathan in Plano, TX - Female puppy in late 2021
5. Valerie in Montreal, QC - Black Tri Female in late 2021
6. Tracy in Westville, OK - Blue Merle or Red Merle Male
7. Nancy in Blanchard, OK - Red Merle Female
8. Gina in Port Orchard, WA - Red Tri Female in late 2021
9. Allison in Otter Rock, OR - Red Tri Female in late 2021
10. Tiffany in Tulsa, OK - Red Merle Male in late 2021
11. Felix in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico - Red Merle Female
12. Jaime in San Jose, CA - Red Tri Female in late 2021
13. Lisette in Mill Valley, CA - Black Tri; first choice female, second choice male ready late Feb or after
14. Jenny in McKinney, TX - Red Merle or Blue Merle 1. Female or 2. Male
15. John in Tulsa, OK - Blue Merle Male
16. Johanna in Bend, OR - 2 puppies
17. Kay in Chico, CA - Black Tri Male 1st choice; Female 2nd choice
18. Susan in San Diego - Red or Blue Merle Male or Female
19. Jena in Surprise, AZ - Red Tri or Black Tri Female
20. Jennifer in League City, TX - Red Tri Male
21. Marine in San Juan Cuautlancingo, Puebla, Mexico - Black Tri or Red Tri Female
22. Nancy in Erie, PA - late 2021
23. Colleen in Tulsa, OK - Blue Merle Female
24. Mark in Royal Palm Beach, FL - Blue Merle; Female first choice, Male second choice
ALL Fifteen Acre Farms puppies are produced ONLY from AKC/ASCA registered, DNA profiled, health tested parents. Pedigree's and lab reports for important genetic health testing for ALL of our Australian Shepherds are posted on the *Sires & Dames* page for your review. Subscribe to our Youtube channel at Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds watch some of our obedience training video's and take a tour of our facilities, then read our reviews on Facebook & Google. The *Shipping* page will address any concerns you may have regarding air travel for live animals.