Available Australian Shepherd Puppies
ALL Fifteen Acre Farms puppies are produced ONLY from AKC/ASCA registered, DNA profiled, health tested parents.
Our next litter is due late November 2020 followed by three December 2020 litters so we will have plenty of puppies for everyone to choose from in just a few weeks. This next group will also produce a lot of red in addition to blue merle and black tri. My husband and I work 7 days a week here running a VERY busy diesel repair shop & trucking company as well so I return phone calls, text messages, & emails as my VERY busy schedule allows.
The quickest way to reserve a place in line to select a puppy ON SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT ONLY from our next litters is to simply click the 'Reserve A Fifteen Acre Farms Puppy' button below and pay the $200 NONREFUNDABLE deposit. You can specify color and/or gender preference, if you have one, on that form in the additional information category. If you prefer to have a conversation with me first you can call & leave a message or text me at 918-706-1931 or email email@example.com or like our page on Facebook at Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds and send me a message there. I will respond as soon as I can. NOTE: Puppies are never placed on eye color as blue eyes can change at any age. If you do not make your selection when it is your turn you will forfeit your place in line and be added to the end of the list. We simply cannot tie up entire litters of puppies waiting weeks for one person to make their selection based on eye color that may change anyway. Prices for our next litters will be: $1200 black tri, $1800 red tri, $2000 blue merle, & $2500 red merle. Air travel is an additional $500 if needed. If you think you want to breed go through the ENTIRE *For Breeders* section of my website and send me your answers. Applications received with any part of that section incomplete will be discarded.
As you can see we have quite a lengthy deposit holder list and most are for blue merle and for red. It will take a few litters to fill all of these orders but you are welcome to pay deposit to be added to the list if that is your color preference and you don't mind waiting. Also note that some of the deposit holders have experienced life changing events due to Covid and cannot make their selection at this time so a few on the list will be skipped over for the next several litters.
Deposit holders in order of receipt to choose for the next litters are:
1. Brian in Dallas, TX - Black Tri Female in 2021
2. Glynis in Winter Haven, FL - Blue Merle or Red Merle Male in 2021
3. Vicki in Loganville, GA - 2 Blue Merle Females
4. Johnathan in Plano, TX - Female puppy in late 2021
5. Valerie in Montreal, QC - Black Tri Female in 2021
6. Tracy in Westville, OK - Blue Merle Male in 2021
7. Daniela in San Antonio, TX - Red Tri Male
8. Nancy in Blanchard, OK - Red Merle Female
9. Gina in Port Orchard, WA - Red Tri Female 2021
10. Allison in Otter Rock, OR - Red Tri Female 2021
11. Tiffany in Tulsa, OK - Red Merle Male 2021
12. Felix in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico - Red Merle Female
13. Jaime in San Jose, CA - Red Tri Female
14. Erica in Philadelphia, PA - Male or Female; Blue Merle or Black Tri
15. Lisa in Bois D'arc, MO - Black Tri Male
16. Lisette in Mill Valley, CA - Black Tri; first choice female, second choice male
17. Megan in Ludlow, MA - Red merle or blue merle female; prefer's DeLaney puppy
18. Jenny in McKinney, TX - Red Merle or Red Tri; Male or Female
19. John in Tulsa, OK - Blue Merle Male
20. Brittany in Kansas City, MO - Red Tri Female
21. Beth in Sterling, NE - Blue Merle Male
ALL Fifteen Acre Farms puppies are produced ONLY from AKC/ASCA registered, DNA profiled, health tested parents. Pedigree's and lab reports for important genetic health testing for ALL of our Australian Shepherds are posted on the *Sires & Dames* page for your review. Subscribe to our Youtube channel at Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds watch some of our obedience training video's and take a tour of our facilities, then read our reviews on Facebook & Google. The *Shipping* page will address any concerns you may have regarding air travel for live animals.