Available Australian Shepherd Puppies
ALL Fifteen Acre Farms puppies are produced ONLY from AKC/ASCA registered, DNA profiled, health tested parents.
To reserve one of our current available puppies click here.
We have at least 6 females that could cycle April, May, June 2021 to produce summer 2021 litters.
The quickest way to reserve a place in line to select a puppy ON SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT ONLY from our next litters is to simply click the 'Reserve A Fifteen Acre Farms Puppy' button below and pay the $200 NONREFUNDABLE deposit. You can specify color and/or gender preference, if you have one, on that form in the additional information category. If you prefer to have a conversation with me first you can call & leave a message or text me at 918-706-1931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or like our page on Facebook at Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds and send me a message there. I will respond as soon as I can. And be sure to take a few minutes to read My Schedule to understand why I may not be able to take your call.
NOTE: Puppies are never placed on eye color as blue eyes can change at any age. If you do not make your selection when it is your turn I will move on down the list of deposit holders allowing others to make their selection. We simply cannot tie up entire litters of puppies waiting weeks for one person to make their selection based on eye color that may change anyway. Prices ON SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT are: $1200 black tri, $1800 red tri, $2000 blue merle, & $2500 red merle. Air travel is an additional $700 for one puppy or we can fly 2 puppies the same age in the same crate for one $700 charge. If you think you want to breed go through the ENTIRE *For Breeders* section of my website and send me your answers. Applications received with any part of that section incomplete will be discarded.
As you can see we have quite a lengthy deposit holder list. Some of the deposit holders have experienced life changing events due to Covid and cannot make their selection at this time so a few on the list will be skipped over for the next several litters or have requested to move their deposit a few years out.
Deposit holders in order of receipt to choose for the next litters are:
1. Brian in Dallas, TX - Black Tri Female late 2021
2. Johnathan in Plano, TX - Female puppy in late 2021
3. Valerie in Montreal, QC - Black Tri Female in late 2021
4. Tracy in Westville, OK - Blue Merle or Red Merle Male
5. Nancy in Blanchard, OK - Red Tri Female with minimal white or red merle male
6. Tiffany in Tulsa, OK - Red Merle Male in late 2021
7. Felix in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico - Red Merle Female in 2022-2023
8. Jaime in San Jose, CA - Red Tri Female in late 2021
9. John in Tulsa, OK - Blue Merle Male 2022
10. Johanna in Bend, OR - 2 puppies
11. Susan in San Diego - Minimal white. No color or gender preference. Late 2021.
12. Marine in San Juan Cuautlancingo, Puebla, Mexico - Black Tri or Red Tri Female
13. Nancy in Erie, PA - Red late 2021
14. Josilyn in Wapakoneta, OH - 2 puppies: Red Tri Male & Red Merle Female
15. Cristina in Oakland, CA - Red Merle Female in 2023
16. Patrick in Bentonville, AR - Blue Merle; no gender preference
17. Keyshla in Trujillo, PR - First choice Red Merle, Second choice Blue Merle late 2022
18. Cara in Long Grove, IL - Blue Merle; First choice male, second choice female
19. Jourdain in Huntingtown, MD - Female from Gina & Myles
20. Paula in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico - Red Tri Female
21. Vickie in Loganville, GA - Black Tri Male
22. Lisa in Willacoochee, GA - Blue Merle Male
23. Jenelle in Richards, MO - Red Tri Female, Red Merle Male, or Blue Merle Male
24. Brooklyn in Coweta, OK - Blue Merle Male
25. Monica in Fate, TX - Red Merle Male or Female
ALL Fifteen Acre Farms puppies are produced ONLY from AKC/ASCA registered, DNA profiled, health tested parents. Pedigree's and lab reports for important genetic health testing for ALL of our Australian Shepherds are posted on the *Sires & Dames* page for your review. Subscribe to our Youtube channel at Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds watch some of our obedience training video's and take a tour of our facilities, then read our reviews on Facebook & Google. The *Shipping* page will address any concerns you may have regarding air travel for live animals.